Responsibilities of KSCF Board Members:
Involvement and Active Participation
- Attend 75% or more of the monthly Board meetings.
- Participate on or lead one or more committee(s).
- Attend one or more of the signature fundraising events: Night for Kyrene, Golf Tournament.
- Attend one or more of the signature giving events: Turkey Give-a-way, Winter Wonderland, etc.
- Advocate on behalf of KSCF publicly.
Oversight and Operations
- Provide input into strategic plan and monitor progress toward goals.
- Approve annual operating budget.
- Participate in the review of KSCF monthly and annual financial statements and audit reports.
- Ensure organizational compliance with all regulatory bodies.
- Excuse yourself from discussions and Board action when you have a conflict of interests.
- Stay informed, read minutes, provide input at monthly meetings.
- Contribute an annual minimum Give and Get of $1000.00 (including a meaningful donation from you)
- Provide $100 or more toward Opportunity Drawing by selling at least 10 tickets.
- Solicit donations of goods, services or money for use at Night for Kyrene, or other fundraising events.
Kyrene Foundation responsibilities to Board Members:
- Communicate major organizational updates regularly.
- Inform Board Members immediately of any critical, urgent or unexpected issues.
- Offer opportunities for professional development and public engagement as a Board Member.
- Respond in a straightforward fashion to questions related their legal and fiduciary responsibilities.
- Provide timely notice of all Board meetings, meeting minutes and financial statements.