Your Support Enables Our Continued Success
The Kyrene Foundation and Kyrene Family Resource Center would not be able to support teachers and families in need without YOUR help! There are many different ways that you can contribute.
The Kyrene Family Resource Center accepts donations of:
- Gently used school clothing for kids
- New hygiene items (shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, etc.)
- Protein such as canned meat, tuna, and peanut butter
- Dried beans
- Spaghetti sauce
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- School supplies
- New socks and underwear
- Toilet paper, feminine hygiene products, laundry soap, diapers, and baby wipes are always requested.
Donation Location and Hours
Please drop off items to the Kyrene Family Resource Center
1330 E. Dava Drive | Tempe, AZ 85283
- Tuesdays: 10:00am-5:00pm
- Thursday: 7:30am-2:30pm
- One Saturday per Month*: 9:00am-12:00pm
(*TBD - other donation hours available by appointment )
Please call (480) 541-4772 to arrange a different donation time.
Donate to the Kyrene Foundation through United Way.
The United Way number for supporting the Kyrene Foundation is 1984. Be the One!